Start here with a question:
How can you spend more time doing what you love?
At its core, this question motivates everything I do in life. To tell the truth, I think it should influence you as well. Here is why...
I have a close friend that must do everything for herself.
Although she is passionate about one subject—playing and producing music—it is all the other tasks that take up her time.
She often complains to me saying, "James, my house is in such disrepair! The remodel will never get done."
And I hear, "I'm getting so rusty at playing the guitar... I just don't have any time for other things."
Or she explains, "I can't go play music tonight, I'm too tired from working all day."
As a result of the daily tasks piling up, she is miserable. It is currently so bad that it is affecting her relationships with family and friends too.
But it is not like she cannot find help.
In fact, she has more than enough money to hire another person to remodel her house.
She even has the management skills needed to delegate her less important work to someone else.
However, she always decides against these things.
Instead, she has the mindset that, "If you want something done right, do it yourself."
Although she says, "I can't wait to finish my album and go on tour," it is her actions that prevent her from reaching the level of success she wants.
And just imagine how much happier she would be if she could do more of what she loves.
This is why I maximize the time I spend working on projects that I am passionate about.
So, does this situation sound familiar?
There is this simple philosophy that I live by, which might resonate with you. It goes:
"Do what you love and have others to do the rest."
We all have our strengths and weaknesses, our likes, and dislikes.
Therefore, you will never find me completing financial reports in QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Instead, I have graciously given that task to my accountant (I know, I am such a great guy.)
Luckily for me, she already has the knowledge, passion, and skills to do my taxes better than I ever could for myself.
And to tell the truth, I could probably figure out how to do all my tax reports every month.
But I know that it would take me a half-day, whereas it only takes my accountant a couple of hours.
Plus, I would much rather be writing for business owners instead of computing a balance sheet.
Thus, she is worth every dollar I pay to her. She runs the business that she loves, and so do I.
Considering this, which tasks currently fill your time and prevent you from doing what you love?
And how can you free up your time to focus on what you most enjoy doing for your business?
That is where I come in.
Hi, I am digital copywriter James E. Brooks...
and I made this site with two types of people in mind.
- The first type of person loves what they do, and it does not involve writing.
This group includes you if you are a business owner or freelancer whose primary passion is something other than copywriting and digital marketing.
You understand the purpose of maintaining a website, publishing content throughout the web, and building traffic and sales generating advertisements... but the idea of doing it for yourself puts you to sleep.
- The second type of person has a passion for writing and online marketing but wants to improve.
You are in this group if you are a writer yourself, or you are a business owner that does not find writing tedious.
Perhaps you are looking for recommendations on marketing tools. Or maybe you are curious about making the transition from a traditional 9-to-5 to running your own business.
So, where do you fit in and how can I help you?
No matter which group you fit into, I believe I can help you do more of what you love and less of everything else. Here is how.
Visit these pages:
- Would you like a copywriter on your team? Visit my services page. If you want copy that attracts paying customers, you need a website review, or you are curious about what I do, then you will find all the important information there.
- Is it time to improve your skills? I currently have three online courses that you will find on my products page. In those video courses I teach you how to build a better website, write better content, and get more done. You can use these skills for yourself, or take what you learn to offer services to your clients.
- Want to know how to build a better website with all the current marketing tools? The resources page is where you will find a list of everything I use for my business. From photo editing software to website plugins, you will find free and paid resources there.
- Ready to dive into my latest content? The blog page is for you. You will love it if you want to improve your skills, learn about new topics, and discover content to increase your writing and marketing results.
- Need to get in touch? See my contact page or email me at email@example.com. I am available for discussing your business, talking about new projects, and sharing your thoughts on my site.
- And finally, if you would like to connect with me every week, be sure to join my newsletter. That is where I share my latest content that will provide you with innovative ideas for growing and expanding your business using content writing and digital marketing techniques! Simply add your name and email address to the form below.
31,406 people read my content each week
Do you? Join us and never miss a newsletter.
Your information is safe with me. You'll receive a couple emails a week at most that include strategies to launch and grow your business. Unsubscribe at any time.